3. Norwegian Dawn
The embarkation went fine. I really appreciate the encouragement of hand hygiene! The shuttle guide waited for my wife because I our plan was delayed 45 minutes. That made us feel valued as customers. The communication from the ships directors were clear in both English and Spanish. The officers were very respectful and courteous. The restaurant staff was simply amazing. Always given a smile when greeted. Even when there was a miss understanding. The ships crew were courteous and respectful. The professionalism was reassuring. Cleanliness off the ship was spectacular. My wife and I enjoyed the show performance with the magician and aerial acrobatics. It was simply amazing to watch nerve recking routine from both the performers. Although it would be better if the cigar bar could be moved to an upper level outside deck. Either way it was nice. It was a beautiful site to sit with my wife while we ate breakfast on the 12th deck during sunrise. Overall, we had beautiful time spending our 1-year anniversary on NCL.

Norwegian Dawn