3. Norwegian Sky
This one was the only one that we could find that spent an overnight in Cuba. We also liked that it was a short trip because it was my and my sister's first cruise experience. They had numerous promotions at the time that we booked, which made our experience even better - especially the specialty dining promotion that my husband and I used to celebrate our anniversary. The cabin was larger than I expected and the cruise decor was lovely. There were lots of entertainment options for all walks of life and the staff was wonderful. The embarkation process was disorganized and frustrating but it was a small hiccup. Disembarkation was much better. Also, the food at the buffets were hit or miss but there were several options to at least find something to satisfy. I loved visiting Cuba and wish the cruise would have stayed longer. As for onboard entertainment, their main DJ SUCKED. He played the same songs over and over and it included a lot of techno remixes, which appealed to a small portion of the crowd. He really needed more versatile music. This was true for the karaoke machine too...needed more options. When visiting Cuba, I HIGHLY recommend researching your own tours versus booking through the cruise line. Even with their excursion credits, we would have paid an insane amount of money. We found local tours that were either free or low-cost and OFAC-compliant. Overall, it was a memorable and lovely experience.

Graduation and Anniversary Celebration

momeezy1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF 8035
I would say that the ship could use improved maintenance for the staterooms...particularly the bathrooms. We requested service for clogged drains twice and the issue wasn't resolved after the maintenance worker serviced our room.
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins