3. Norwegian Gem
We chose this cruise because we had heard positive things. Very disappointed, we took this cruise for out fortieth wedding anniversary. Cold food was served starting the first night and every meal after that except at O’Sheehans. The specialty restaurants weren’t any better than the rest of the dining. We paid all of our fees before we took the cruise and were still charged $30.00 every day. I will not take another Norwegian cruise line cruise. We were charged to play some of the games and the biggest prize that an audience member won during Deal or no Deal was $50.00. The cards cost $25.00 per card. I really was disappointed because you hear so much about how good the food is and you look forward to this. It certainly did not even come close to what I have read. The shows were good. I will give the, that. I enjoyed all the shows that I attended.

Cold food, lousy service

Norma Jean 57’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 11008
The cabin was an average room with a couch, a small tv and a bed. The bed was not that comfortable.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins