• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Jeffery2000
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Oceanview with Large Picture Window

This was our 1st cruise ever. We got so spoiled the staff was above and beyond with there service. Everyone was friendly and the drinks just keep flowing. The ship was amazing like a city of it's own. The specialty restaurants seemed to cater to our very need and the steak place Cagney's was over the top the best steak filet minion i have had in years. The wine selection was over the top and no room for desert with all the food you get. My Family and I loved the s free shows (book early) as they fill up fast. The Disco and comedy shows were off the chain as we laughed and danced the night away. I extremely liked the Humidor lounge to smoke my cigars in and the selection of cigars was outstanding. Need to work on air flow to remove the smoke gets a little smokey with 4 or more people smoking cigars. The port was easy to find and boarding went smoothly. Disembarkation took some time but overall it was good. Norwegian Cruise Line has spoiled us and we will be cruising with them again in the near future.

Oceanview with Large Picture Window

Cabin OA

Cabin clean always was very impressed by the amount of cleaning sometimes 3 times a day and new towels each time. View out front of the boat was spectacular breath taking at times. I recommend getting this room or a balcony room as inside rooms are small and confined. Brother room was way smaller than ours as he had an inside room no windows or balcony.

Find a Norwegian Bliss Cruise from $419