3. Norwegian Breakaway
My Mother and I are lucky enough to do a "mother/daughter cruise" each year. We chose this cruise because: a. we've never been on NCL b. we had never been to Tortola We have been on every cruise line BUT NCL. What people need to know is that in Miami, before you board the ship, yo are given a numbered card. This is your boarding group. We had no idea what was going on! They finally called our number 17, all people had cards which went up into the high 20's and 30's, and we boarded. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL and huge ship! The cabin was nicer than the other cruise lines as the shower had a door and you can actually turn around comfortably in it. The dining was great! The food was fantastic. We did not go to the "fancy" restaurants that you have to pay extra and make reservations for, as the other ones were simply enough! I say that in a good way! The shows were great! Loved the comedians and the "Rock of Ages" production. The only one I didn't care for was "Burn the Floor". A lot of high energy dancing, but no recognizable music.... The service was outstanding! I was watching the in cabin tv and saw the entire crew. The show was explaining the careers of the various officers. GM, Captain, etc. Well, I was at the pool and I saw the GM and told him how I had seen him on tv and thought that he had a remarkable career! He was very kind. Next thing you know, Mom and I are invited to a party in the haven. The Haven is where the ships' most exclusive residents are located. It's quite pricey from what i can gather. The party was top notch and we had a marvelous time. Then, we get to our stateroom and find a bottle of wine and fruit from the GM. This didn't stop! Every day we had either hor de hourves or chocolate strawberries in our room! These folks really do care about their guest and I'm here to tell you!

An Absolutely FABULOUS Time!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Evieteach

a. we've never been on NCL

b. we had never been to Tortola

We have been on every cruise line BUT NCL.

Evieteach’s Full Rating Summary