3. Norwegian Epic
We had never done a trans Atlantic and it won't be out last. Seas were calm and blue the entire trip. We chose this due to the many sea days and access to several unusual ports. A travel partner had relatives immigrate from Madeira and I have family to visit in Seville. Then add on Malaga, Cartagena, Palma, Barcelona and oops forgot Delgato! We had a marvelous lady give us advice about the history and how to see each port to our best advantage. Her chats were so popular they filled the Epic Theater and were broadcast in the Atrium and nearby bar. Staff from top to bottom, beginning to end, were all super friendly and excellent at their jobs. We had many activities to choose every day but mainly we relaxed, visited or people watched. Never were we prodded into participation. Problems in ports were never due to NCL but the number of ships being in small ports at one time. Hopefully limits will be set and held in the future. I left feeling like I had truly seen Spain aND been relaxing at a resort.

Awesome!

bookwoman2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 12222
The cabin was neat and clean and our TA had warned us about the "unusual" bathroom set up. That was not as bad as that it was very hard for 2 people to move around in the room. Space at the desk area blocked the entire path across the room if it was being used. One had to crawl across the bed.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins