3. Norwegian Breakaway
Cruise was pleasant but the ship was so crowded it almost seemed overbooked! Having to reserve shows and events on ship was a must. Several on ship touch screens were malfunctioning and made this a chore. Norwegian takes every opportunity to nickel and dime you with extra costs and upgrades around every corner. Ridiculous charging extra for WIFI these days! Should be included. The "only" adult pool was extremely small and always overcrowded. people waited in groves for the pool and hot tubs to open each morning so that they could actually get into the water. The room steward did a great job in keeping the room tidy. Buffet food was ok, but often gave me a case of the runs. the included cost "complimentary" sit down dinners were very nice. The excursion to Punta Gorda baths was nice. A bit over priced. Other stops we managed to find great beaches ourselves. Overall though I think if I cruise again, I will be looking at Royal Caribbean or even Carnival next time. I may even look into a flight to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. I have heard great things about this place.

My mediocre review

MarcoPolo1963’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Cabin OB 5728
Cabin was nice. Nice but small shower, good storage room. Mini bar expensive. $5 water.
Window was mildewed and had water condensation in between panes. Bed was adequate.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins