• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Family Mini-Suite with Balcony

Too many passengers, too crowded. Third day in crowded at medical center with pneumonia outbreak. The Norwegian will not admit. Place was dirty. Buffett as not sanitary. Everyone reaching over the food. No service. I was so sick and could not use my drink package but they could not give any compensation. Thank god they said no credit because I am gone back to the best cruise line, celebrity. Anyway my holiday cost me 6000 dollars in medical bills. I walked in as a healthy woman who works out in fitness everyday and walked off wondering if I was going to live. Pneumonia everywhere. It was disgusting. Crowded on pool deck. People monopolized the chairs. Left their towels on chair, which were 1 dollar each. They went to lunch and came back a couple of hours later and sat in the chair. No pool control. The menu was very boring. Same old food. French fries, yuck.pork.

Where is the canard, lamb, scallop ? I serve better at home. Celebrity is the most awesome cruise line. Never will I complain on that ship. They advertise upgrade and showed bathtub. It said bathtub/shower. I bid 950 dollars to get this cabin and when I got my cabin no bathtub. False advertising. They sucked me in for 950 dollars. I had a balcony before and found nothing special about the mini suite. This was a nightmare cruise.

Family Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cabin M2

Too small. No bathtub which they show on their advertising. They sucked me in for a bid of 950 dollars. I went to guest services and too bad for me. My husband and I sat on the balcony when toilet duties because you could see each other in toilet. It is all disgusting.

4 Helpful Votes