3. Pride of America
My husband and I wanted to do Hawaii for our 20th wedding anniversary. This trip (NCL part of it) was recommended by my husband's parents. We flew into Honolulu on 5/1 and stayed until 5/4, where we boarded the Pride of America for a 7 night/8 day cruise. We selected several excursions through the ship. I also purchased a Happy Anniversary room decorating package and a Romance Package, which were both very nice and a really good deal. Before we embarked, we were offered the chance to improve our stateroom by bidding on two larger (upscale) rooms, as we were in the basic cheapest room. We won the bid, and wound up with a large room with balcony! Only cost me $100 more total! The excursions we picked (four of them) were amazing and we had so much fun. We had dinner in La Cucina one night, and the food and service was phenom! We tried the sushi bar one night as an appetizer to our main dining room, and we enjoyed that as well. All in all, we had a great time, the staff was very nice, the ship was clean and easy to navigate inside and out. The entertainment was really good too. Those kids dance their hearts out and they are very talented!

Dream Come True Vacation

Dementia999’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Large Balcony
Cabin B7 7518
Very nice room. Very clean and the bed was super comfy. The balcony was really nice. My only complaint was our room was right above the disco. Every night until midnight, my bed shook from the base booms of the music. Was very loud (we tried to watch GOT on our kindle one night and had it cranked through a portable speaker we brought with) and every night the same thing. We didn't fall asleep until it stopped, which made for being very tired the next day getting up at 5-6 am to go on our port excursions.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins