3. Norwegian Breakaway
We choose this cruise because we have had good experience with Norwegian in the past and the cruise was available for the only week we could go. We also like the Freestyle type cruise where we have more flexibility to each when we want. We wanted a total R&R trip and we definitely found it. While there are always going to be things that “go wrong” on a trip, it is how they are dealt with that makes the difference. We loved all of the specialty restaurants. We ate at Ocean Blue, LaCucina, and Le Bistro. All were top notch. The food was amazing. I highly recommend them all. We also ate in the Manahattan dining room twice and Savor once. The food in these dining rooms was excellent. One night we weren’t Hungary so we ate in O’Shehans bar and grill. The menu there is not fancy but the food is good and the service is quick. If there is one “major” issue with this cruise it is the service at the bars on the first day and during busy times on the ship. You can wait a long time for a drink. I frustrated others more than me as I didn’t drink much but when I did want a drink, it had to wait a long time. They really need to address that issue. We never had a hard time getting a chair in the sun on sea days. That was nice. Plenty of room. The entertainment was top notch. There is lots to do at night.

Spring Getaway

JerryAnnette’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Spa Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B9 14110
The cabin was the best we have ever had. We have been on 8 cruises and this was our favorite location and favorite room. There was plenty of room for all of our stuff, suitcases fit under the bed. We used our balcony a lot. The room was kept very clean, nice decor very comfortable. The only reason I didn’t rate it higher is that we had problems with the bathroom toilet not flushing several times on the cruise. They always took care of it but it was frustrating.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins