3. True North
I had seen the promotional videos of TrueNorth and met some of the crew when TrueNorth was in Sydney in 2018 and I thought at the time - wow, I would love to do this. I was fortunate that an opportunity landed at my door, I needed to be in Broome and it happened for me. I had the most amazing time, I did not envisage that it was going to be as good as it was. Someone had said to me 'it is difficult to put into words what a trip on the TrueNorth is like, you just have to experience it'. They are correct! A TrueNorth adventure is an experience that you will not get anywhere else. It is a combination of experienced and professional staff, incredible beautiful and remote places in the Kimberley, a boat/ship that is purpose built to take you places to enjoy and immerse yourself in adventures that are wonders of the world. Each day I thought, if the trip stopped now, I have seen/experienced and done things I have not previously done - I would die happy. I am planning on going on another cruise, there are so many adventures that TrueNorth do that would rock my boat - my next one I think will be the Rowley Shoals. If you only get the chance to do one adventure in your life, do one of the TrueNorth cruises, they are worth every penny!

Bucket List

True North Cruise Review by Beverley007

Beverley007’s Full Rating Summary
Get True North price drops

The cabin and ensuite bathroom were completely turned over every day, quality toiletries were refreshed and nothing was left unattended.
The cabins are decorated tastefully with comfort paramount.
The bed was incredibly comfortable, with good quality linen,pillows, blankets/throws and towels.
There was lots of storage for clothes and sufficient power points for ipads, phones and laptops.
The monitor/TV screen was a decent size for when you had the time (rarely) to watch anything. WiFi was available and I used it without issue every day.
Nice touches are left when the crew turned down your cabin for the night.
The cabin and the ship had the most wonderful smell. It always smelt clean and fresh, no cooking or horrible boat smells, a sensory pleasure.
The cabin crew/service staff were constantly cleaning, wiping, dusting, washing. Any clothes that needed laundering or ironing were done within 24hours and back in your cabin.
Nothing was too much trouble for any of the crew including the chefs.