3. Norwegian Breakaway
Me and my husband decided to try Norwegian after being on 3 Royal Caribbean cruises. The ship is pretty new and clean. The cabin was great and clean we had an oceanview cabin. Things that we didn’t like: Service was very poor comparing to Royal Caribbean. I really enjoyed dining at Manhattan Room – I liked the live music and the restaurant is beautiful, but most of the time service was so slow and the selection of food was poor. I asked for French Onion soup and was expecting the cheese to be melted on top like it’s supposed to be but no, the cheese was inside (it’s little things like that). Italian Restaurant and the Brazilian steakhouse were nice! Service was better! Alcohol: We were told we could bring 2 bottles of wine which we did. We didn’t get our luggage not until very late that night. The two bottles were taken away. I did not like that they opened the luggage without asking us for approval. Apparently the corking fee is $15 for each bottle. That’s horrible. Entertainment: I enjoyed the games by the pool! It was truly a great time! But I can’t believe that they have only 1 pool for 3,000 people. That’s insane! It’s very hard to find space near the pool too. I also think there weren’t a lot of things to do on the ship. No good shows. It was getting kind of boring after the dinner. I was very excited to watch the “Love and Marriage show” or whatever it’s called. But when we arrived to the Atrium, there were barely any place to stand I’m not even talking about sits. It would be better for them to do the show at the theater, so that way everyone can sit down and enjoy it. Disembarkation day: It took us more than an hour to leave the ship and we were carrying our own luggage. It was way too long. We won’t be back. Honestly in our opinion RCI is so much better. The food, the service, entertainment was so much better.

Bad food, poor service and boring entertainment

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Marina1990