• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Joyce Michno
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin:

This Cruise Line was recommended to us, We had studied their literature carefully. I use a cane and scooter and was with my husband. It all worked out very well for me. The crew assisted me with my scooter on and off the Riverboat. This was quite helpful, so I did not miss a thing. We enjoyed meeting new people, many interesting and from all over the USA.

We found the group fun and stimulating having shared many of the same experiences in life.

The Riverboat,The American Song was new. The furnishing and lounges were quite nice with large windows. This was a Food and Wine Cruise so we raved about the Food Selections and Wines. My husband, in particular had seafood at each meal. I tried other menu selections. We found the lectures interesting and stimulating. We found two of the evenings of entertainment most enjoyable. The entire crew made our experience the Best!

Cabin AAC

A very comfortable Cabin with a Queen Size Bed and Private Balcony we could enjoy.

Port Reviews

Portland (Oregon)

We enjoyed staying at the Red Lion Hotel. We had dinner and breakfast there before getting on the boat. It was a long ride from the Portland Airport to this Hotel. We were welcomed and given further details about boarding the Riverboat, etc.

Astoria, Oregon

I enjoyed this small town, we visited the Tower, walked thru the town and stopped for coffee. We were tired so we got back on the ship.

4 Helpful Votes