3. Celebrity Summit
I was in the Concierge Class, and the treatment was quite good. The room was really Large and I loved the Balcony. There are some definite positives at least for my cabin. The door to the Balcony was sliding and was really easy to open and close regardless of the weather. The bathroom was also very nice and the shower had a glass door --none of those grungy shower curtains. Mostly I ate in the main Dining room. The service and food were quite good (a few times the vegetables were overcooked, etc). The waiter always made certain I was happy with my meal and by the end had good suggestions for my dinner choices. I tried the room service breakfast a few times as I really wanted to sit on my Balcony and eat breakfast. The food was just not good, the eggs were rubbery, the toast was soggy the fruit plate was tiny and the oatmeal was cold. I tried the room service at other times and it was generally good. The buffet for any meal was much better than any other cruise buffet I have seen. The itinerary was interesting and most of the islands I would visit again.

Refurbished Summit has comfort and style

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by hafk

The itinerary was interesting and most of the islands I would visit again.
hafk’s Full Rating Summary