3. Celebrity Summit
My husband and I chose this cruise because we had never been to Bermuda and the price was right, both airfare and cruise. We paid for transfers on the inbound and that was a bit unorganized. We were met with a princess person, told to sit and waited about 45 minutes. The terminal had long lines but they moved very quickly. Disembarkation was chaotic. So many folks decided to walk off, (we did because we had booked a flight at noon). The space was not large enough. People were waiting with loads of luggage, yes golf clubs as well as huge bags and wheelchair passengers too. There was even a ruckus between passengers and security had to be called. Once we got off the ship it was quick and easy. We caught a cab and made our flight in plenty of time. The cruise company does such a good job moving luggage and special needs passengers, I don't understand all the walk offs. They used facial recognition so we didn't even show our passports. Literally took 5 minutes. Our balcony cabin was ship shape. Loved the new colors and plenty of storage. Loved the glass showers. The gave us full size lotion which I appreciated. Our steward Jayesh was timely and we never wanted. Did not feel the need to upgrade. Dining room was very nice with lots of 2 tops. The best food in the Oceanview cafe is at the very back where they had 3 different types of grills going for fresh food. We ate at Sushi on 5 twice as it was a calm haven. We found the entertainment to be very good and always found a seat. The bartenders around the pools worked very hard, especially making all those frozen drinks. Their service was quick, professional and fun. I had a very good treatment at the canyon spa. I wish their sitting area was more welcoming. It seems like an afterthought. It is at the entrance to the fitness area. We had one little blurp with a door banging above our cabin in the womans dressing area. The seas were a bit chippy and we heard it the first night. I went and found the problem and brought it to the attention of the girl who was servicing the area. She took care of it and we never heard it again. i liked that we did not have to go through guest services and maintenance,that the first person we talked to took care of it. The dockyard has lots of cute shops and a wonderful fort and museum. it is worth the $. We took the ferry $4.50 vs cabs which were outrageous. Hired a guide Millard Lightbourne for one day and had the very best tour of the whole island. It is a set price, $50.00 an hr. the vehicle could hold 6 persons and was clean and comfortable. We felt we really got a feel of this beautiful island.

Beautiful Bermuda

gradydude’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
Cabin 2B 9035
This cabin is across from the forward lifts and stairs. We found it very convenient. It was not noisy. The canyon spa, fitness, pools and Oceanview cafe are one floor up. The theater is down the elevator. The bed was comfortable and our steward kept everything clean and serviced.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins