3. Royal Princess
We love the Royal Princess Cruise ship. We had sailed on it on a 21 day Mediterranean Cruise in 2016. Enjoy the layout of the ship, which includes the Princess Live. We were eager to try out the new Medallion Class and were were celebrating our 35th. Wedding Anniversary. One of the reasons we chose this cruise is because it finished in Vancouver. We live in nearby Point Roberts , Washington State. We were Happy to celebrate our Anniversary in San Diego, California on Cinco De Mayo. Lots of celebrations going on in Old Town, San Diego. This was the first time that the Royal Princess has been on the West Coast! Matt O’Brien was our awesome cruise director. We selected an interior cabin this time. It was super cozy. Comfortable, and clean. We had plenty of room for our clothes. We preordered waters and beers for our room. Totally convenient! Love the new Medallion Class! Ease of embarking and disembarking! Fast! Great way to order drinks! Delivered directly to you. You use your Medallion for all purchases, everywhere on board. Including the laundry room, and the slot machines! Can’t say enough! It was awesome! Entertainment was good. The comedian, AJ Jamal, was a standout! He was the entertainment for two nights! He was awesome! The food was good. The pizza was available in two locations Alfredo’s Pizzeria , where they make individual pizzas to order. They also have other Italian food available. There is NO upcharge. The pizza is outstanding. Pizza can also be found up by the pool. You can get it by the slice. Delicious pizza! We went to the movies under the stars. Popcorn is available during the movies. Omelettes are made to order for breakfast at the buffet. Freshly sliced smoked salmon and bagels daily. Steak and all kinds of eggs, cereals, pastry. Something for everyone to eat at the breakfast buffet. There were two formal nights. The second formal night had mini lobster tails and risotto. I previously lived in Maine, so I am a tad picky with my lobster. This lobster tail was extremely tiny. We ate in the Steakhouse and it was delicious, as always. It never disappoints! My husband had the rib eye steak and I had the lamb chops. Cooked to perfection. Had salad. My husband had the baked potato with toppings and I had grilled fresh asparagus and the creamed spinach. Delicious. We also had dessert. There is a $29.00 upcharge each to eat at the Crowngrill Steakhouse. I highly recommend this for an extra special evening. Pub lunch! What can I say? We look forward to pub lunch on Princess Cruises. There is NO upcharge. Always a lineup! Usually held in the Wheelhouse Pub or the Crowngrill Steakhouse. They have fish and chips with mushy peas, steak and kidney pie, bangers and mash, English Plowman’s lunch. They also have British Beers available for purchase. It is just the right amount for lunch. We thoroughly enjoy the Pub Lunch!

7 Heavenly Days at sea! May 4-May 11, 2019.

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Zarina101

This was the first time that the Royal Princess has been on the West Coast!

Matt O’Brien was our awesome cruise director.

We preordered waters and beers for our room. Totally convenient!

Can’t say enough! It was awesome!

We went to the movies under the stars. Popcorn is available during the movies.

PrincessCruises3, Social Team, Princess Cruises has responded
We appreciate your feedback! So glad you had a great cruise to celebrate your anniversary.
Zarina101’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB R220
Cozy, clean, comfortable. Great location. Quiet. Plenty of storage room! Tiny bathroom. Great water pressure in shower. Bed and the pillows were heavenly.
Riviera deck#14.