3. Radiance of the Seas
ok!! here are the pros cabin comfortable. food in dinning room good. staff in most bars great, very friendly, coffee shop guys fantastic. entertainment ok, some great acts, ( Freddy show ) some a bit ordinary. plenty of activities going on if you want to participate OK!! now the cons. the ships billing system is a nightmare, they add cost and credit cost all the time. very hard to understand. I spent severial days visiting guess services trying to understand. travelling with us a friend who is a finance manager and accountant was dumbfounded. so just be careful!!, an example I paid my bill second last night, then on my final statement, they had a charge of $100USD for pool towels. now we only used them 3 times and returned every time back too counter. so with another visit to guest services, they credited the towel without a murmur. i just wonder how many people just pay it??? dining room staff not that great, seem to be more interested in cleaning tables than serving the guess, we where always having to ask for drinks, if we could find our waiter. windjammers average, tend to a bit the same if I ever cruise again I will look at other companies.

Watch your final bill

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Cruise8686

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Transpacific
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View
ok!! here are the pros

cabin comfortable.

food in dinning room good.

staff in most bars great, very friendly, coffee shop guys fantastic.

entertainment ok, some great acts, ( Freddy show ) some a bit ordinary.

plenty of activities going on if you want to participate

OK!! now the cons.

windjammers average, tend to a bit the same

if I ever cruise again I will look at other companies.
Cruise8686’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 3N
Cabin was good the cabin staff great
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins