3. Carnival Vista
There are reviews of this ship, so I won't go into lots of detail. Here are some of my thoughts: 1. Tons of stuff to do for adults and kids alike. I'm not a lay on the lounger person and only hit the hot tubs a few times. I like to 'do' on a ship. So, I did: ropes course, pedal cars, comedy shows, big shows in lounge, one bingo, The Clue Game, Hasbro, Love and Marriage show, lots of trivia, an art show, family games, bean bag toss, danced late in the atrium parties, etc.. I had a blast. I did not have time for the Trill or Imax theaters, or mini golf (nice course), or a ton of other things that were going on the ship. HINT: Check your fun times and look at what is offered, so you can plan your day. We took our IPAD and check all the activities on it. 2. We did not plan shore excursions except for Cozumel. Big mistake. Grand Cayman and Jamaica were a bust. BORING. HINT: in Cozumel take a Taxi to Chankanaab National Park ($12ishthere and $12ish back). $23 admission. Snorkel, beach, zipline, animal shows, massages, walking trails, fake ruins, lots of other things to do-google it. Clean, Don't do the ship tour, just walk off go to taxi stand. This is a set price. Beat the crowds. We take our own snorkel gear and noodles to float. Then leave noodles with other kids on beach-now room for souvenirs. 3. The ship is huge, but easy to navigate. Elevators got busy-but you are on vacation, what's the hurry. I found the décor a little plain for me. Loved the new atrium electronic display that changed throughout the trip. 4. The biggest CON I had was the casino got way too smoky. Worst ship in 14 cruises on 4 different cruise lines that I have been on for smoke in casino. I mean terrible. We did enjoy the casino, but my clothes reeked. In fact, I would change to the same outfit to go to casino at night so only one set of clothes stunk. 5. I usually love anytime dining, but did NOT like it on this ship. As a couple we were placed at little 2 people tables (that won't hold your food) in the worst locations. I asked to sit at larger tables-but nope stuck in horrible places. If you have a large group you will be fine. If you like eating just you and your other you will be...…. If you like to converse with others at mealtimes like in the old days and make new friends....Main dining room is a must for you. Waiters fine, but service was always off, because of how we were seated. Food was cruise food. Loved most of it. 7. Lots of choices to eat for lunch...my favorites are Guys Burgers because you get the burgers and then fix them the way you want. Be sure to read the board there to see other ways they will make your burger. They even have a bacon patty burger. My other new favorite was the Deli station toward the back of the buffett. BLT was great. We wanted to eat around 11am and this was open...I ate there 3 lunches. My older kids prefer the main dining room for lunch and breakfast-I have never tried this myself but they say it's great to be waited on and have a leisurely meal.(They were on this ship in March.)

SO MUCH TO DO!