3. Pride of America
My husband and I booked a 2 bedroom suite 1078 due to Granny was supposed to come. She felt to tired and didn’t go she is 89 and just recovering from a stroke. Soo... we had a huge beautiful suite with Peter Kande as our butler and G as our steward they both were freakin’ great always having canapés and fresh fruit every day and even cleaned my shoe I left behind cause I stepped in something!! Also kept Coffee stocked and met every request. We had shore excursions every port and we were busy but Peter and G kept us on track and not overwhelmed. We even had room service with no fee and Breakfast at Cagney’s every morning was amazing and the staff was great! Taylor was the hostess or head person anyway she was my favorite. Gold Rush was a great place for a drink at the end of the day.

Aloha

Jnicol55’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

2-Bedroom Family Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin SI 1078
Cabin is a little old only complaint is that shower didn’t drain well and way too small for that size of a room.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins