3. Regal Princess
Very large ship, very beautiful, lots of people. Many changes, including Medallion requirements. Change is good, I hope. After several days, was able to maneuver around the ship without getting lost. Art auction was very disappointing and we felt like we were being pressured to hold up our numbers. Left before it was done along with many others, and never went back. Bingo rules have changed and the money prizes are much lower which makes me rethink whether I will play Bingo on my next cruise at $59/game for a tablet and I only win $118. Made reservations at Sabatini's and told only could go at 5:30 or 8:00 so chose 8:00 because it was my birthday. Got to the restaurant and it was empty so don't know why they told us it was sold out. Food was delicious and service was good. Still don't understand the empty restaurant and why we could not have gone earlier. Left a pashmina by mistake at Bingo and the Casino guy told me he saw it and told the operations manager to send it to Lost and Found. Never got there so guess someone else is enjoying the pashmina, but not me. Went to Lost and Found 2 to 3 times a day until the end of the cruise. Think the Pursers desk was tired of seeing me. Overall, really like the cruise ports and will probably enjoy the Royal Princess much better the next time I cruise.

First time on the Royal Princess

kellybarbera’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 A416
Great cabin with plenty of amenities. the Club Class Minisuites have been upgraded to have flat screen TV's, real hair dryers, large sitting area, and a nice bathroom. Because the weather was cold, we didn't use our balcony as much as we will in a warm climate.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins