MSC Armonia Cruise Review

Don't read the reviews and have your own experience-Great Cruise

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by portolatina1

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

I decided to book MSC Armonia because of the itinerary and great price.After reading the reviews I hesitated about this cruise but for my surprise it exceeded my expectations. I had a great time with the Entertainment crew, they were awesome! Every night was a party, very happy, good vibes cruise. My 9 years old boy was in love with all the Youth activities, this girls were amazing and my kid loved all of them. He cried the hole morning just because he had to say goodbye. He enjoyed every dinner, show and activities with all the kids.

My waiter Dewa and his team, the best ever! Good menu and tasted delicious.

Beverages had a good price if you do not by the package and you will find different kind of beverages, coffee, tea, milk, juices...all included on the package. Itinerary was excellent and all ports too. Dolphin swimming at Cozumel and all silver shopping at the Costa Maya beach was the most I enjoyed. Cuba is an experience you need to have and make your own opinion.

What I liked about this ship is that is was not boring at all, it was a happy environment, like a big family. If you don't like tropical music, dancing and having a good time please, do not waste your money booking this cruise.

portolatina1's Full Rating Summary

Inside Stateroom
Cabin I1 7102

Cabin was fine. I feel it was smaller than other ships but it was fine. Bathroom was spacious comparing with other cruise cabins.

Havana

It was good. The tour guide had a lot of knowledge but it will be more interesting to take a longer walk around Old Havana.

portolatina1