• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

MSC Armonia Review

Editor Rating
7 Awards

Don't read the reviews and have your own experience-Great Cruise

Review for MSC Armonia to Cuba
portolatina1
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Inside Stateroom
Traveled with children

I decided to book MSC Armonia because of the itinerary and great price.After reading the reviews I hesitated about this cruise but for my surprise it exceeded my expectations. I had a great time with the Entertainment crew, they were awesome! Every night was a party, very happy, good vibes cruise. My 9 years old boy was in love with all the Youth activities, this girls were amazing and my kid loved all of them. He cried the hole morning just because he had to say goodbye. He enjoyed every dinner, show and activities with all the kids.

My waiter Dewa and his team, the best ever! Good menu and tasted delicious.

Beverages had a good price if you do not by the package and you will find different kind of beverages, coffee, tea, milk, juices...all included on the package. Itinerary was excellent and all ports too. Dolphin swimming at Cozumel and all silver shopping at the Costa Maya beach was the most I enjoyed. Cuba is an experience you need to have and make your own opinion.

Inside Stateroom

Cabin I1

Cabin was fine. I feel it was smaller than other ships but it was fine. Bathroom was spacious comparing with other cruise cabins.

Port Reviews

Havana

It was good. The tour guide had a lot of knowledge but it will be more interesting to take a longer walk around Old Havana.

4 Helpful Votes