3. Norwegian Pearl
FIrst it’s interesting not to see a lot more comments since there were Cruise Critic Members on board. Unless you had Specialty dining the food was fair to poor. A comment by a staff member in one specialty restaurant even said, “yes, we should teach them how to cook”! Even one of the specialty restaurants was so bad that our friends cancelled a dinner. The restaurant service was poor, very inconsistent. Bar service was always good, consistent. My opinion they saved the day. The virus reeked havoc everywhere. Closing facilities like the gym, library and game room leaving passengers with limited places to hang out. The weather was not good so there was no escape outside. Excursions were the biggest disappointment with staffing not communicating causing our excursions to be late our cut short. Dublin was a disaster, I hope they fix it or drop it. London was terrible due to late start, Little communication, tour company not communicating while being transferred on their bus. France equally had issues getting us out at our scheduled time. Finally in Belgium they got it going, though I suspect some passengers missed their excursions because they assumed it’d be another delayed day. Our Brugge On Your Own tour was great, that tour company gets an A+. All and all I won’t be rushing to book myself on NCL anytime soon.

Terrible food, poor service, scary virus, closed facilities, no communication

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by DianeP58

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window

All and all I won’t be rushing to book myself on NCL anytime soon.
DianeP58’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF
Cabin steward was great, no complaints about her.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins