3. Celebrity Summit
I choose this ship because of the Itinerary. 3 days in Bermuda. The ship has been completely refurbished and not too big and easy to get around. And there were not many children. Food was fabulous. Tried all restaurants and my favorite is the Tuscan. I would highly recommend this for couples, singles and groups. I would not recommend this cruise for children. There is a children's club but not much else to do for them. Being in a suite level was really nice. You have your own suite restaurant, Retreat Lounge and Retreat Deck. We used these areas a lot. Service was great and staff were mostly very friendly. Our favorites are: Alexandra in the Retreat Lounge. Also David and Boom Boom in the Martini Bar. Rhiannon our Retreat Concierge. Carlos, our Butler. Silas, the bartender in the Retreat Lounge. It was a pleasant experience and I would highly recommend this ship for Bermuda.

Great Ship

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by ddcloud9

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Sky Suite 1

Food was fabulous. Tried all restaurants and my favorite is the Tuscan.

I would highly recommend this for couples, singles and groups.

Service was great and staff were mostly very friendly.

Silas, the bartender in the Retreat Lounge.

ddcloud9’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Sky Suite 1
Cabin S1 6116
Cabin was very spacious. Beds are comfortable. Bathrooms are nice except the tub is a little hard to get into, very deep.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins