3. Harmony of the Seas
Firstly I just want to say how good the service was at every restaurant especially at the main dining hall. We ordered kosher food every and within minutes the food arrived. And every meal was so delicious. The ship was so big I could've been on it for another year there were so many things I didn't get to do that looked like so much fun. There was entertainment every night whether it was an aqua show or in the theatre. The activities went on all day and I never stoped for a minute. I played basketball every day for at least 4 hours went surfing multiple times and did the watersides. There was also mini golf which was the best I played so much. The excursions were amazing whether is it was sitting at the beach in Haiti for 5 hours with a beer going horse back riding in Jamaica or even walking around the city in Cozumel. I just wanted mention again how good the service was and I would go back anytime. My children said that they'd go back anytime and that it was the best cruise ever and I agree with them.

Best cruise ever

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 1I 323
The cabin was amazing. We were on the fifth floor of the back of the ship looking in to the boardwalk. You can everything that going on like the aqua show and you can see out of the back of the ship. The mornings on the balcony were so nice with the sun shining at every port. Very nice sized room. Two beds a bathroom and cought with a desk a balcony and a tv. There was so much room to put our stuff.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins