3. Celebrity Summit
First, the thermostat in our room never worked and was “repaired” 3 times. But food was the real problem. The cafeteria food was universally greasy, except personal omelets by Don Hyndryx. The restaurant was unable to serve the meager choices on its own menu. I ordered roasted pork loin and was served ham, and salad Nicoise with “French onion Dijon” dressing was served with the usual choices of ranch, Italian and thousand island. Neither the chef nor customer service was responsive to dissatisfaction. Also whenever I asked about fat free dressings in restaurant or dining room someone would point to one of the regular dressings and proclaim it fat free. I did get excellent service from Somalier Josip, though. They redecorated the ship recently and stateroom was adequate if the thermostat had worked. The new sinks and showers don’t drain well, but room staff Kate was attentive and very friendly. Pools were too small to swim and had unbelievably loud drains that chased me right out. I was on an Olivia Cruise, so all the entertainment was great.

Terrible food

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Antigone111

I was on an Olivia Cruise, so all the entertainment was great.
Antigone111’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

No functioning thermostat. I spoke to customer service rep Princess, who declined to offer any compensation. My bar bill was only $22 and comping that would have been a nice gesture.
  Celebrity Summit Deck Plans