3. Norwegian Pearl
From the min. We boarded to the time we departed all we did was try and not get sick . We did not want to miss the different ports of call , We ended up mostly staying in our cabin except to go on the excursions and eat. What a waste of getting to know and see the ship . Generally we ate only in the Resturant’s for our meals . We stayed away from buffet in fear of catching the virus that was spreading rapidly around the ship . The captain threatened to kick anyone who was sick and caught roaming the ship off at the next port . If I hear Washy Washy one more time !¥£€$#@##$ . When I asked the crew if more were getting sick they just looked at me and shook their heads . Our excursions were either delayed or cut short . We had little time if any to eat or shop , We waited 20 mins on three excursions for people to come back to the bus only to leave them . I would give a “ 3 “ to most of our excursions. (Except for when we had to tender 20mins coming and going and they only had 2 tenders to start ) we lost an hour and half on this one .this would receive a “ 0 “ I did however feel sorry for all the shore excursion crew , they did try very hard to help the passengers . We did have many people on our 11th floor ILL .Saw the medical crew many times in our hallways . Got to know them in passing . Our idea of a fun cruise was not sitting in our room day and night . Who ever brought this on the ship thanks . Or was it on the ship before we boarded .????? Again thanks !!!! Being that people were getting sick from day one I might believe it was there when we boarded .... We never did see any entertainment . This was not what you would call a fun cruise experience. We did get to see Ireland ,France.London, and Brussels . Mainly because we stayed in our room and avoided contact with people . We have been on NCL Many times . Alaska . Panama Canal , west Coast . Hawaii 3 times Caribbean . Plus many more . NCL was our favorite line to cruise until now ..... Note : We were celebrating our 41 st anniversary Only one last thing to say. .............. WASHY. WASHY ......

Cruise was a disaster

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by tpsully315

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

Note : We were celebrating our 41 st anniversary

Only one last thing to say. .............. WASHY. WASHY ......
tpsully315’s Full Rating Summary