3. Carnival Sunrise
I have been on 10 cruises so far, mostly Celebrity and Royal Carribean. This was my first and LAST Carnival Cruise. We decided to take a quick last minute 7 night Western Carribean cruise out of Port Canaveral in a SPA balcony cabin. WHAT A MISTAKE. The food was horrible, the cabin steward only offered once a day service, we had to beg for extra towels, their dine anytime, required us to get into a line every time before the meal and get a table assigned to us and then proceed to another floor where the restaurant was located and give the table # to the staff. Really??? We ended up eating in the buffet area as the food in the dining room was bland, extremely small portions, and long wait times between courses. The buffet area dining tables were always dirty, the window shelf areas along side the tables were disgusting. Most of the time the sanitation stations had no product in them. Low and Behold, the last day I wake up with a horrible sore throat and miserable cold. NEVER AGAIN WILL I CRUISE CARNIVAL. PS. If you like tons of drunken sloppy 20-30 year olds, this would be your dream cruise.

1st and last time on Carnival