3. Avalon Vista
We wanted to visit Amsterdam and try a river cruise. The room on the ship were spacious,' comfortable and clean. The crew and staff were very helpful and friendly. The highlights were Keuknhof Gardens and spending a day in Bruges. The entertainment on the ship was good and the local guides for the excursions off the ship were excellent. The only negative was the food, sometimes it was cold and 2 hours for dinner every night is just takes up too much time. I would also recommend arriving into Amsterdam 1 or 2 days earlier to explore the city more. As this cruise does not give you enough time to visit the city's museums and other points of interest like the Anne Frank Museum and their fine restaurants. I would recommend this particular cruise to someone who wanted to visit the Netherlands and Belgium and also recommend Avalon for a cruise company.

Tulip Time Cruise

tonyg11’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Vista price drops

Panorama Suite with French Balcony
Cabin A 204
The room was more spacious than I expected. The housekeeping staff was excellent. I think the person who did our room was Enchon and he couldn't do enough for us.
Sapphire Deck Suite Cabins