3. Carnival Legend
First let me apologize for missing the Meet and Mingle. I’m legally blind, and did not see it in the Fun Times. Overall, the Cruise was great! My hubby, Guide Dog, Chuck, and I boarded the ship in Vancouver, Canada,. We had no problems doing this. The only thing I would change here if I could, the rooms were blocked off till 1:30. On past ships, we have been able to find our room, if it was ready, we could go in. Our MDR was the Truffles Restaurant on Deck 2. Our table mates were nice people and we exchanged fb info with one of them. Our waiter staff was John Raymon ( I think is how he spelled his name) . He was so nice and good that we left him extra tip at the end. The food on the other hand was a bit boring. I did enjoy the vegetarian lasagna. Also I discussed my fav herbal tea there is Coconut Cream. While on board, we also tried Guys Burgers and the Blue Iguana. Both of these were VERY GOOD! Our 1st port of call was Juneau. Here we went on a bus city tour and an Alaskan Salmon Bake. The salmon was smoked over a fire. The best! The next port was Skagway. Here we to a Bordello Breakfast at the Red Onion Saloon. After this we went to an old cemetery. We finished our day by shopping. Our next day was cruising through Glacier Bay. This was exciting! My hubby saw an orca that morning. The rangers that came on board were knowledgeable . Our final port Ketchikan. This was my favorite. We started off the morning by shopping. Then we met our Guide, Derrick.He took us to the Totem Brite National Park. Derrick told us stories of each part of the totem poles. He took us to the clan house and described what it had been like to live there.

Great Cruise

Mealermom1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B 7102
Our cabin was handicapped accessible, to be honest , I don’t know which of the Interior it is.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins