Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Dvorah

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

We wanted a longer cruise that was affordable, so we could choose some excursions.

We enjoyed the hot tubs and the decor. Our cabin was perfect; fantastic location. except not enough room for my wheel chair.(The handicapped cabin was more expensive).Our room's caretaker was excellent. No room for improvement there either. She was a kind sweet young lady, very thorough. We even enjoyed chatting with her.

The food was fantastic anywhere we went we were well accommodated in the DR.The main complaint we had was the constant loud music videos on deck, never any quiet time. We found this a bit distressing. Service was great all the way around with one exception, when I needed a break in the line at the cafe they would not accommodate me. I cant wait in line and I needed a snack.All the other food venues were closed. This was a concern. Outside this complaint the service was excellent..

Dvorah's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 6V 9333

Cabin was perfect except not enough room for a wheel chair. The only concern was that when you quickly closed a drawer it popped open causing a accident.. The cabin caretaker was excellent.

Hell

Hell was much smaller than expected a good thing??!!) really not much to see.

Rum Cake Factory

Very tiny, again not much to see.

View All 70 Rum Cake Factory Reviews
Submarine Tour

Very enjoyable but a bit disappointed with the coral. Was expecting brighter colors, but watching the fish was fascinating as was watching them ffed the fish,

View All 50 Submarine Tour Reviews
Turtle Farm

Very interesting enjoyable.

View All 329 Turtle Farm Reviews

We really enjoyed the Aviary so much so that we had to decide pool or tours. We choose the pool but visited the tour sites. The pool is not disabled friendly. We are used to pools that have grab bars to enter and exit. This pool did not except for on ladder which was extremely inconvenient to use.This pool is dangerous for thee disabled. Do not recommend for anyone disabled.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Mayan Village and Beach

Very disappointed in this selection. I expected much better and more for what we paid. The tour guide s great but we didn't get to see what we hoped to see. Also the beach was very rough with a red flag. I eas looking forward to doing some snorkeling but the beach was too rough. Waves too high with rip currents. very disappointed. Also there was a guard in the ladies room who refused to accommodate me when I needed to bring in a chair to help me change, There was no place to set things down, made it very difficult for me to change.

View All 69 Mayan Village and Beach Reviews