3. Adventure of the Seas
We wanted a longer cruise that was affordable, so we could choose some excursions. We enjoyed the hot tubs and the decor. Our cabin was perfect; fantastic location. except not enough room for my wheel chair.(The handicapped cabin was more expensive).Our room's caretaker was excellent. No room for improvement there either. She was a kind sweet young lady, very thorough. We even enjoyed chatting with her. The food was fantastic anywhere we went we were well accommodated in the DR.The main complaint we had was the constant loud music videos on deck, never any quiet time. We found this a bit distressing. Service was great all the way around with one exception, when I needed a break in the line at the cafe they would not accommodate me. I cant wait in line and I needed a snack.All the other food venues were closed. This was a concern. Outside this complaint the service was excellent..

Great cruise except

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Dvorah

Dvorah’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V 9333
Cabin was perfect except not enough room for a wheel chair. The only concern was that when you quickly closed a drawer it popped open causing a accident.. The cabin caretaker was excellent.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Costa Maya
    We really enjoyed the Aviary so much so that we had to decide pool or tours. We choose the pool but visited the tour sites. The pool is not disabled friendly. We are used to pools that have grab bars to enter and exit. This pool did not except for on ladder which was extremely inconvenient to use.This pool is dangerous for thee disabled. Do not recommend for anyone disabled.
    View All 12,302 Costa Maya Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Costa Maya Cruise Port Review
  • Mayan Village and Beach
    Very disappointed in this selection. I expected much better and more for what we paid. The tour guide s great but we didn't get to see what we hoped to see. Also the beach was very rough with a red flag. I eas looking forward to doing some snorkeling but the beach was too rough. Waves too high with rip currents. very disappointed. Also there was a guard in the ladies room who refused to accommodate me when I needed to bring in a chair to help me change, There was no place to set things down, made it very difficult for me to change.
    View All 55 Mayan Village and Beach Reviews
  • Hell
    Hell was much smaller than expected a good thing??!!) really not much to see.
  • Rum Cake Factory
    Very tiny, again not much to see.
    View All 58 Rum Cake Factory Reviews
  • Submarine Tour
    Very enjoyable but a bit disappointed with the coral. Was expecting brighter colors, but watching the fish was fascinating as was watching them ffed the fish,
    View All 40 Submarine Tour Reviews