3. Star Princess
I chose this cruise because I heard it had high ratings and was a short 3 day cruise. I really enjoyed everything and the fact that it had a structured schedule of entertainment and activities. We had a great experience at Lotus spa and got a couple's massage and hair style.Every personnel was so kind, knowledgable and helped us in every way. We were very satisfied with them. I was really happy that there was 24 hour cafes and room service along with daily live music that one could dance to. All the entertainers were so talented, I was impressed! We had so much fun and danced, ate and drank a lot. We had a chance to relax while at sea. It was absolutely wonderful and my boyfriend proposed to me on the last night we were there. It was truly a special adventure as it was a special occasion and our first cruise together with the exceptional service of the Star Princess Cruise.

Lovely adventure

Star Princess Cruise Review by saracruiser87

saracruiser87’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C307
It was very beautiful. Unfortunately the weather wasn't great...
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins