3. Carnival Vista
I was very reluctant about taking a cruise but once underway the crew and my guests that I went with made it very enjoyable. The people in the Omelet area, Lu and his partner were wonderful. I have never been treated so well as we were by Webster and his crew from the room steward team. They wen't above and beyond their duties to make sure we were happy and comfortable. During dinner Ketut, Roy and Wayan were fabulous in the Horizon dinner area. The entire crew, bartenders, Matt the cruise director and all were just fabulous. At first this was my first and only cruise until I experienced the Carnival Vista. Now I can't wait to plan my next cruise. Thank You Carnival Vista, our cruise planner and all of the staff from the Vista for making this an incredible and unforgettable vacation. and I must say that Matt the cruise was extremely funny, helpful and made the trip enjoyable. The debarkation process was extremely slow due to Galveston Port Patrol, Not Carnival. Thank you Carnival cruise lines! I will be back!!!

My first cruise

markmanus59’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Premium Vista Balcony
Cabin 9C 9235
Although a little tight when you first enter the cabin and a small shower area overall the cabin and balcony area were comfortable.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins