3. Carnival Breeze
The did have stuff to do. Most of the ports were beautiful. Some of the staff was awesome, some were obviously disgruntled. We actually witnessed servers arguing on the floor on multiple occasions. My biggest complaint however is the fact that your food is supposed to be included. However after an excursion, you come back hungry and only two places that were included were open. So unless you wanna spend more money at one of the other places, your choices were burgers (I am a vegetarian, but I did like their fries) and pizza. So you and the other 4,000 people on the ship have these choices. Imagine the lines. And everyone is hangry. The cruise did have its benefits. There were plenty of hot tubs placed through out the boat so you could get away from the crowds. They had multiple excursions to choose from and our room Stewart was amazing. But if food is important to you, choose another cruise line.

If you like dining options, go somewhere else.

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Judie0821

Judie0821’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin 6M 2234
Cabin was nice. Our room steward was amazing.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins