3. Emerald Liberte
Went on a river cruise on board the Emerald Liberte back in April. Can't say enough about the entire trip. From the moment we boarded the crew were so welcoming and helpful. Our cabins were nice but the balcony and window were fantastic. Everyday the food was amazing. From breakfast to dinner, there was always something delicious to eat. The staff in the lounge and dining room were always there to help. Both Captains and Yanna and Drazen were exceptional. The daily excursions gave you a nice feel for the towns we stopped in. It was great docking right in the middle of the towns. Every town we stopped it was beautiful but my favorites would be Lyon, Avignon and Arles. Nightly entertainment was fun. But it was also relaxing to just sit in enjoy a conversation with the group. It was the most wonderfully relaxing but fun trip I have taken in a while. I can't wait to take another Emerald Cruise.

Amazing cruise

Emerald Liberte Cruise Review by debrav523

It was the most wonderfully relaxing but fun trip I have taken in a while.

I can't wait to take another Emerald Cruise.
debrav523’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Liberte price drops

At first glance there didn't seem to be enough storage but the more you looked the more I would find little spaces that were tucked away.
As and cruise the cabins weren't large but they were nice.