3. Celebrity Reflection
We have done three previous cruises but this was our first on Celebrity. Loved it. The ship was beautiful and lots of different bars to try. The entertainment was good every evening and the Solent disco was very popular. Our room was a balcony on floor 6 with an obstructed view. The view was fine if you just looked out. Down view was blocked partially by the lifeboat but that did not cause us any issues. Our room was on the hump - so the balcony had one longer and two chairs and a table. It was very spacious. Our room steward Calvin was fantastic. Michael, Lazar and Anthony took good care of our food and drink needs in the main dining room. I have a number of allergies and I ate in the main dining room Opus every evening - food was very good and I would give my ore-order each night in advance and nothing was any trouble. We had onboard credit so organised 3 shore excursions via celebrity - we didn’t find them really any more expensive than booking direct. We had the free classic drinks package - we just paid to upgrade some drinks which were over the $9 limit and this worked out better than upgrading the whole package. Service was very good throughout. Gym facilities very good and always able to find a lounger on sea days.

Ultimate Caribbean - 10 Nights

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by js-g

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view)

The entertainment was good every evening and the Solent disco was very popular.

Service was very good throughout.

Gym facilities very good and always able to find a lounger on sea days.
js-g’s Full Rating Summary