3. Norwegian Breakaway
We chose this cruise get together with family and friends the week before Mardi Gras, which would allow anyone to stay for the Mardi Gras madness before the returned to their home state of Wisconsin. My husband and I booked cabin 9706, which is considered part of the Haven. It’s on a completely different deck and getting to the actual Haven ares from out cabin was a very long walk. Before I complain about my cabin, I’ll tell you that it is a very nice cabin - the spaces were great, lots of storage and the shower in the bathroom was quite nice. Out butler always took care of things and even helped us with a small get together for our small group. The problems I had with cabin 9706: The large porthole window in the bedroom could not be left open because it looked out over the crew deck area (which could get quite noisy at very late hours. The other main problem was when we were getting ready to anchor - I think we knew about it before anyone else on the ship. It was extremely loud. All other aspects of the cruise were great - we had a small group of about 12 and we would meet outside the restaurant for cocktails before our reserved dinner time. The staff at both the restaurants were extremely helpful in making sure we were seated together and always had great service The only another complaint was the Circ dinner show. The show was pretty good but the food was absolutely awful. I couldn’t believe that it was of such poor quality. Anyway, I wouldn’t book it again!

Enjoyed our time with family and amazing friends!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by N.O. Angel

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony

N.O. Angel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H7 9706
Cabin too noisy and too far from the actual Haven!
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins