3. Norwegian Breakaway
I chose this Cruise because it offered past guests double rewards points. Also because it was a ship I had never been on. My husband and I had no problems on this ship. We had the premium beverage package and had no issues with service or lack of drinks. We had a balcony room aft 931 4. Oddly enough we did not make it to a single show we were having our own fun in the casino. So much fun I became a casino at Sea VIP. The only problem I encountered was the day after I left this ship and bordered the NCL sky, the Breakaway still had a hold on a few thousand dollars even though I had settled my account in cash. This proved to be a problem for me on the sky. We ate at Cagney's my husband steak was cold after waiting an extremely long amount of time. They made everything right with us And gave us a second night on them at Cagney's. We went to Moderno which is our favorite, we felt a little rushed but the food was good. On our last night we ate at Le Bistro and encountered no issues. we ate at both taste and Savor for breakfast lunch and dinner our service was good. NCL is getting better at offering drinks and the dining rooms. we canceled our La Bamba Beach Getaway on Costa Maya Port due to many bad reviews. We did not get off the ship in Belize at the Private Island. People coming back from the island or complaining that the water had too much algae in it to swim, the food and drinks were expensive and it was cash or credit card only. Over all my husband and I really enjoyed the Breakaway.

My cruise done my way

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Jenpinkrn

Over all my husband and I really enjoyed the Breakaway.
Jenpinkrn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 9314
9314 no problems with the room cleanliness. There's not enough outlets in the room bring a European to American adapter and you'll have one or two more Outlets to use. Our room Stewart was handsy with our items, something I didn't care for everything was always moved around touched reorganized I didn't care for that. This room is not as far from the elevators as you would think oh, it worked fine for us. Although I will say we did not get to the front of the boat as often as we should have.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Beach
    boat ride to an island where you can see the cruise ship from the sand. Alcoholic drinks for extra money A small buffet was included which was so so. Small zoo on the island 4 injured wildlife, the island is still a work in progress but they have the right idea.