3. Norwegian Sky
I chose this Cruise because I needed Four Points to achieve Platinum Status. This Cruise went to Cuba. I was on the Breakaway one day before I boarded the sky. The Breakaway put a hold on a lot of money, boarding the sky, the money was still under a hold. I could not spend any money on the sky. Guest Services was not helpful, they refused to ask NCL corporate to send a settlement statement to my credit card to lift the hold. I settled my account in cash before I left the Breakaway so there was no need for a hold. After emailing my credit card that is all that needed to be done and guest services on the sky refused to help me, to the point that I was in tears several times. I am a casino VIP and would have spent a few thousand more dollars on the sky had I had access to my money. With that being said, the casino manager was fabulous and despite not having access to a few thousand more dollars to spend in the casino, he made my cruise feel a little more special. Cabin 8064, was conveniently located right by an elevator. There is a huge exhaust problem in the room. I woke up from every nap and night sleep with a headache oh, sometimes I found it difficult to fall asleep due to the smell in the air. I had brought a travel fan and that helped the little but did not get rid of the smell. I could not prop my door open hence I was directly by the elevator and there was a lot of traffic. I did not go to any shows, I only dined at La Cucina one time and all other dinners were in the dining room called The Crossings. The staff in The Crossings were fabulous.

Headaches in more than one way

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Jenpinkrn

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Family Oceanview Large Porthole Window

Jenpinkrn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Family Oceanview Large Porthole Window
Cabin O2 8064
Exhaust fumes get into this room. I woke up with a headache every single morning. It is located directly by the elevators, every time my spouse open the door anyone walking by can see directly in.
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins