• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

ZumbaZin
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin:

This was a cruise I have been wanting to do for a while. This was a Retirement cruise for me and to celebrate my 20th Wedding Anniversary (close to our wedding date). I was very impressed with the Captain and his crew in sailing of the Ship through the Panama Canal. You never knew when we were in port due to the expertise handling of the Captain and Crew. Impressed and thrilled with receiving a certificate for sailing through the Panama Canal. Also I want to Thank Princess Cruise for televising the Easter Mass for people who were not able to attend Church Service due to being on the Sea and did not realize that we would be spending Easter on the Cruise. Easter Service meant a lot to me as a practicing Christian. Thank you for that special event to be aired. Loved the Zumba classed to start off our days when we were at sea. Activities were plenty. Dining was superb. Thanks to all who prepared those heavenly meals and exquisite desserts. Embarkation and Disembarkation went smoothly. Staff was very present and helpful. Would like to do this cruise again.

Cabin Handicap

We requested a handicapped cabin due to some mobility issues and was impressed with the room and the Cabin Steward who handled all of our request in a prompt and efficient manner.

Port Reviews

Cartagena (Colombia)

Taxi cab drivers were swarming around us and made me feel uncomfortable.

Fuerte Amador (Balboa)

There were no close shopping. Went to Allbrook Mall. Got lost due to being a former airport terminal. Not much help getting out no maps and etc. Our Taxi driver was the best he waited for us even though we were 30 min late trying to find our way out of the terminal mall. Took over 1 hour to find our way back to our original spot.

Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera)

People were friendly. Atmosphere more relaxed.

Huatulco

Shopping was near.

Puerto Vallarta

Did not like people were not as friendly.

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Arrived a day early to make sure we would catch our ship.

Los Angeles

Spent several days visiting family before returning home.

Find a Coral Princess Cruise from $109