3. Norwegian Gem
This was my first time cruising and it was to celebrate friend's birthday. We had a really fun week. All staff were entertaining (washy! washy!) and attentive, any issues we had they were fixed promptly. We were very impressed with our waiter in the magenta dining room from the very first night. He was attentive and could anticipate our needs. Let's just say, we requested him for the rest of the cruise. There were plenty and a variety of things to do on board is game shows, tastings, art shows, theater shows, shopping, bingo. There was something for everyone. For someone that doesn't typically like live bands they were very entertaining and not too loud in smaller venues on the ship. I recommend the Vybz Quartet! They have an island vibe to their music which makes want to get up and dance. We did the Gosling's sunset rum cruise excursion, which was well worth every penny. The tasting part was obviously great but it was also very informative about history and cocktail pairings. Overall, this was an amazing first cruise and I can not wait to plan my next one.

Money well spent

Travelvibes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB
Plenty of space for two people.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins