Magellan Cruise Review

Not to Recommend to anybody to Cruise The CMV Magellan

Magellan Cruise Review by Miss Missy15

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: the British Isles & Western Europe

My husband and I traveled to London from America to celebrate my 60th birthday . It was our first time to be in Europe and it's beautiful. I would rate the places we went as Very Good. Embarkation and disembarkation is OK.

I was so disappointed with the ship . Our cabin is in the 4th floor and once you get in the hallway it smell like SEWER. I heard people complained about the smell. But nothing was done about it.

The Entertainment show is so horrible that some people walked out of the show. It was amateur singer and dancer. The singer are out of tune and you can't even tell if they were singing or screaming. The outfit of the dancer are so tacky and the performance is so horrible. The magician who did the show his magic trick could be done by a 10 year old. So amateur and so CHEAP. It's laughable. We been cruising quite a bit and entertainment is big for us. We always look forward for good show and was never been disappointed . But this ship the show they gave us is very insulting. CMV need to hire Professional people to entertain their customer. AT breakfast or lunch people talked about how bad the prior night performance was. There's nothing to do so you end up watching half the horrible show and walked out .

If you like their activities like Board game, Darts tournament, carpet bowl, table tennis ,Knit & Natter , Bridge and song from the 40"s then this is your ship. We were bored beyond bored. Try to watch Tv on your cabin they only give you 1 movie all day.

The food is Ok I won't complain about it.

They need to improved their customer service. Excursion is Ok and I like the countries we went.

When we came back to America I was asked by co worker , friends & family about the cruise line. I told them NEVER take a cruise with CMV Voyages Magellan. It's not a cruise ship that you recommend to friends and family.

Miss Missy15's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Inside cabin 4042

Cabin is small but comfortable. It's noisy and was so hot inside the room. There is no airflow coming out of the vent. I could not sleep too warm. complained about it but nothing is done.

Rostock (Warnemunde)

Was great City tour . We walked out the cruise ship and we booked our tour at that moment. affordable and excellent tour.

Visby

Free shuttle bus and walked to town. gorgeous place.

Gdansk (Warsaw)

I love Poland. I highly recommend to get a tour . It's one of the most beautiful place I been.

Miss Missy15