3. Azamara Pursuit
We chose Azamara because of the itinerary (Italy intensive) and the size of the ship. I had never been on a cruise before but after seeing some of the other huge ships in some of the ports, I was very glad we chose Azamara. The service was first class, the food was very good with lots of variety. We only ate in the main dining room 3 times: once to try it, once because we couldn't find a table at the White Night party and again for the delicious brunch they had. We ate almost every meal in Windows because we could choose the table we wanted (we could sit at a table for four even though we were only two) which usually meant we could get a window seat when there was something to see. Waiters were the best I've ever had. Room service was extremely prompt if you scheduled your breakfast for the next day and really pretty quick if you ordered just coffee and orange juice which we did almost every morning. You won't go hungry on this ship. There is food available most of the time and then room service 24/7. The included spirits were fine with us. The wine was just fine too. The cabin was very clean with comfy beds and linens. Turn down service in the evening also. The only complaint we had was the laundry. Too many people on the ship for just one laundry room. It was pretty crowded and I think maybe Azamara should add one more laundry room for the size of ship.

A Very Special Cruise Ship

Azamara Pursuit Cruise Review by Mrs Humuhumu

The included spirits were fine with us. The wine was just fine too.

Mrs Humuhumu’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azamara Pursuit price drops

Club Veranda Stateroom
Cabin V1 8017
No noise except one night from the pool deck and a little ship creaking here and there. Otherwise the cabin was seemingly soundproof. I would choose this cabin again.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins