• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin:
Happy birthday Bev
Just checking my sins.
Too nice not to have a bite
Happy birthday Bev

This cruise was a belated birthday present for my wife. She had always wanted to visit Jordan, and I wanted to visit the Suez Canal, so when I spotted the itinerary for this cruise it was a no-brainer.

It suited that we did the longhaul flight out first to Muscat in Oman to join the Discovery and only had a short flight home from Corfu.

On this ocassion embarkation was a little hetic as our flight out of Manchester was delayed by nearly an hour which caused a bit of chaos for the crew to get our baggage onboard and the passenger's checked in. We were sailing within an hour-and-a-half, which was a shame as we would liked to have had a walk around Muscat before sailing.

Cabin Inside 4 berth

Cabin was an inside one on deck 2. We never had an inside cabin before and don't think we will again. Being inside it felt like night all the time. It had a walk-in shower no bath and no fridge in he cabin. We did have a TV so I was able to keep up with the football scores.

The cabin itself was fairly spacious and well looked after by our steward, my only complaint is that it was dark being an inside one.

2 Helpful Votes