Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by tcutrera1946
- Sail Date: April 2019
- Destination: Transatlantic
- Cabin Type: Family Ocean View with Balcony
1) Small ship.2000 passengers
2) Friendly working staff members
3) Nightlight in bathroom
4) No towel animals
1) Poor embarkation. One big mass of slow moving passenger lines with few employees checking in. Most talking or on the phone.
2) Inadequate public bathrooms. One urinal on average is not enough with an older crowd. Many bathrooms dirty and not working.
3) Two broken ice machines in cafe for the entire 14-day cruise.
4) Poorest quality of entertainment I've ever seen.
5) Segregated dining and lounges for select guests only.
6) Not one good movie offered at outside theater. Most old people not into animation, violence. Try oldies and musicals.
7) Smallest portions on entrees I've ever seen. I counted eight rigatoni pasta on my dish.
8) No orange or grapefruit juice at breakfast buffet unless you were willing to pay $3.50 until last 2 days when it was free.
9) No Christian service on Sundays but a Jewish service each Friday.
10) Don't be first in line for breakfast or lunch buffet. Everything is fresh from the fridge and cold.
11) Smallest, thinnest washcloths and towels I've ever seen in a suite.
12) Poorly written Daily paper. Mistakes prevalent each day. No mention of weather predictions.
13) Poor handling of shore excursions. Everyone had to go through the entire Celebrity Theater, up onto the stage to get stickers for buses. Tickets should have been given out in the theater hallways after a tour number has been called.
14) Not one tour bus offered a restroom.
15) Excursions returning after 2:30 PM found the buffet was closed.
16) Who in their right mind would pay $25 each for a photo?
17) Unfriendly officers. Not one ever spoke to us or smiled. Hardly ever seen.
18) No final bill delivered to stateroom on last day of cruise.
19) Only one announcement per day at 9:45 AM by a captain we couldn't hear or understand.
20) Few if any daily activities for seven sea days.
250,000+ people have entered their email