3. Scenic Gem
We chose this cruise because we have wanted to go on a river cruise vacation and at the same time experience France. My husband and I could not have been more pleased, actually we were blown away. We arrived in Paris Saturday morning, departure was Sunday and was seamless. The staff went above and beyond to make our trip enjoyable and memorable; to name a few Francoise, Coco, Vita, Danika, Christian, David, Eduardo, Irena and Alexandro! The manager Thomas and Valerie our cruise director were outstanding. Our cabin was room 322. It was a balcony suite and I would highly suggest that. The storage was very cleverly thought out and the bathroom was very ample for a ship this size. Meals were delicious! The ports and shore excursions were first rate as were our tour guides. Our favorite being Monet's Garden and Normandy. The towns we visited (Les Andeleys, Rouen, Honfleur especially) were beautiful and just to walk around was so enjoyable. We stayed at the Westin Hotel before and after our cruise and that too was a great experience. It was in a great location. I cannot give a negative and highly recommend Scenic.

Ooo-La-La!!

Scenic Gem Cruise Review by dnugent

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Europe

I cannot give a negative and highly recommend Scenic.
dnugent’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Gem price drops

The cabin as I stated earlier was very well thought out, no problem with storage and the bathroom was a good size.