3. Celebrity Flora
We scheduled this cruise when we were on a RC Cruise 6 months ago. The benefits were were given included an onboard credit and a Classic Drink Package. We had Cabin 1648 (Aqua Class) and this was the final Caribbean cruise prior to drydock for the ship. Check in at the Port of Miami was easy. The porters were friendly and the traffic directors kept everyone moving. We used an Uber to arrive at the Port. The check in process was stress free. We did not have to wait since there was no one in our line. There was about a 5 minute wait in other lines (2:15pm). The cabin was clean and in good shape with nothing broken or overly worn. The balcony was spacious and easily held the two chairs, ottomans and a table. No obstructions to the view. Quiet room. Having sailed on Equinox before, I knew the ship. I used some of the amenities (gym, Persian Gardens, Sky Lounge and other areas) but did not attend any of the shows or movies. I did not attend any enrichment activities (the only one I was interested in was during a port visit and I was off the ship. We did not book any Shore Excursions. The restaurant Blu was our dinner dining area and was very nice. We also ate in the Oceanview cafe which had lots of choices and very good food. Service was excellent throughout the ship and all staff were friendly. We visited San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, Saint Thomas; Semańa, Dominican Republic (alternate port since Puerto Plata Weather was too bad for tenders); and Nassau Bahamas. Demarcation was fast (we were Group 24) however, we did have to wait about 30 min for our bags. It seemed like the ship was rushing everyone off to wait in the baggage area. Customs/immigration line was long, but moved well. We were in line about 10 min before we spoke to the ICE Officer. No customs forms were required. Global Entry is NOT available. Drawbacks: There were several large groups on the cruise which took over the Sky Lounge, Tuscan Grill and other public venues at times limiting access.

Fun itinerary but rerouted

Celebrity Flora Cruise Review by OZ.

We did not book any Shore Excursions.

Service was excellent throughout the ship and all staff were friendly.

OZ.’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Flora price drops

194 Square feet room
54 Square feet balcony
Category A2 Aqua Class
Nice room with plenty of room to walk around the bed. Good storage (closet, 5 drawers, two large cabinets above the bed and room under the bed for bags). Bed was comfortable. Pillows were too soft but our attendant procured better ones.
Couch was also comfortable, small table was adequate. Desk was a good size, three outlets (2x110v; 1x220v).
Refrigerator was cold though full of stuff for sale. We brought a small collapsible ice chest that the attendant left full.
Safe was adequate.
Bathroom was clean with nothing broken or worn. Having the night light in the bathroom saved many stubbed toes.
AC worked well.
Balcony door worked ok but was noisy (handle and rollers squeaked).
Balcony had a table, two chairs and two Ottomans. Plenty of room and comfortable for two people to sit and enjoy but still move around.
Balcony curtain right end kept coming off the track. Fixed it several times and finally had the Attendant tape it in place. The curtain and shear curtain are not on separate tracks so the open and close together (the shear is for looks not functionality).
I would like to see another curtain added between the bed and couch to isolate the areas.
An additional outlet by the bed would be a advantageous instead of having to run an extension cord.
Two hooks by the main door made it easy to find our Sea pass cards on their lanyards.
Overall one of the better balcony rooms I have been in.
  Celebrity Flora Deck Plans