3. Emerald Destiny
This was our first ever river cruise and will be back for another. Service from the time we were picked up at the airport until final departure from Prague was excellent. The ship was clean, spacious and an absolute dream to be on. The choice of foods and dining experiences was excellent. The one thing that stood out was the food services personnel. I would rate them at 150%. We joked, we laughed and we all had a good time. An experience to remember. Every port had an excursion. The guides (local) that were provided were very knowledgeable of their town and the surrounds. Their historical knowledge was far above anything that I had ever heard. Entertainment that was provided was adequate and very specific to the location at the appropriate time. The entertainers were professional and very good at what they did. Would I do it again. Without a moments hesitation.

Fantastic Food Servers and Services

Emerald Destiny Cruise Review by Charlie Turner

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Europe

We joked, we laughed and we all had a good time. An experience to remember.

Would I do it again. Without a moments hesitation.
Charlie Turner’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Destiny price drops

We had a second deck balcony room. The room was spacious enough for two. The room was well prepared daily and turned down nightly. Plenty of room for clothes and additional electronic equipment.