3. Celebrity Edge
All of the complaints that I've read make me wonder what ship those people were on???? We absolutely loved our cruise on board the EDGE. This ship is stunning, the staff was amazing and the food was really the best I've had at sea. I sometimes thing it is easier for people to complain but those that are happy forget to say so. I am making a point of leaving a review because I was that happy with our cruise. I'm not happy about the 10 pounds that I gained in one week but hey, I should have hit the gym while I was on board. We had an Ifinite Veranda on deck 7, 7223 to be exact. Our view was unobstructed, there was a lifeboat right below but who is looking straight down? Not a problem for us. We had breakfast delivered quite a few mornings and we sat on our balcony and enjoyed that space. Space describes it exactly, added space to our cabin. I didn't have to open a sliding glass door to access my balcony, it was part of my room. I also didn't have to see the people in the cabins next to me, we liked the privacy. The TV was huge and we were able to stream from our devices. Loved the bathroom. The shower was generous, did a woman design it? It actually has a bar to rest your foot on so you can shave your legs, I want one at home now. The only thing lacking would be a makeup mirror with a light and magnification. Our cabin steward was wonderful, we always had ice, our room was clean and we never ran out of towels either. The bedding was wonderful, we slept great. There was so much storage. I don't understand the complaints about that. We had 3 suitcases, all fit under the bed. There were cabinets under the piece of coral and next to the bathroom, I stacked shoes there but I wonder if people do not realize these panels open? Generous drawer space as well. We were able to eat at 3 of the 4 main restaurants. The only one we missed was Cyprus. All three were great. We also dined at La Petite which was such a cool experience. We had brunch here one day as well which was great! I had clients on board who had dinner at Eden and they raved about it. Not a big fan of the show in Eden but we left and did something else. The silent disco was fun, don't miss that. Drinks were great, I feel in love with some of the Martini's. Boarding the ship was a breeze although trying to get across the road from the parking garage was a hike with luggage in tow. We did not put our luggage out the night before so we basically walked off the ship, although sadly, when we were back home. We didn't want to leave. My husband is still bringing this cruise up even though we have been home a month. He keeps saying, "dont' you wish we were back on the EDGE"? Yes, I do! We will see this ship again in the near future. Loved everything about our trip.

We were living it up on the EDGE!

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by chowop466

Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda
Cabin E1 7223
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    We actually won this as a prize in the spa. It helped you get a feel for the layout of the city but other than that I didn't find it that interesting. It may have been our guide?
    View All 229 City Tour Reviews