3. Majesty of the Seas
Embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly, but that was it. This trip was advertised 2 days in Cuba, and it was only 1 day. The 2nd day we departed at 5AM. The bar staff overall looked bored and/or angry, the hallways smelled like poop, my stateroom bathroom was moldy and gross, smelled like a public restroom that has never been cleaned. There was glass on the hallway in front of our stateroom and my friend cut her foot with it. Very unsatisfied. Food made me and 3 of my friends sick and overall was below average. Margaritas and cranberry juice tasted like pure chemicals. After that I didn't even feel like trying any of the other mixed drinks. On top of it, the water was yellow one night. The toilet water was yellow and the sink was too, not sure why... don't even wanna know. I called and complained and got 20% off my next cruise, valid for a year... I would not recommend this ship. Many other guests were complaining because they did not have hot water in their stateroom. There were a couple of good things: the shore excursions both in Key West (Parasailing) and in Cuba (Old Car tour) were very good for the price and the staff was amazing. The rock wall climbing staff was very nice and helpful and the shoes were clean and new. Finally, a shout-out to Mario and Maha from Phillippines, our servers, who were very happy and provided great service.

Extremely disappointed and frustrated

laurielizardo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 2V 2501
Gross, dirty and tiny. The power outlets didn't even work.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins