3. Carnival Magic
Good itinerary, great weather. Ship was a little rusty and our cabin wasn’t that nice. Boarding process at Miami was much improved from my last experience. My biggest complaint was with some of the passengers. Lots of drunk and messy people. Carnival tries to combine the booze cruise type with the family friendly type and they don’t mix. A fight broke out in the cabin next to ours at 1:30am. Do not need to expose my kids to a bunch of drunken idiots. When somebody can hardly walk it might be a good idea to stop serving them drinks. Main dining room was nice, food was good, but the cafeteria was very crowded and hard to find a place to sit down. In general lots of people lots of lines. Comedy club was really good they rotated out the comedians in the middle of the cruise so we didn’t have the same ones every night. Entertainment in the main theater was not that good. The music on the main deck was good but I was hoping for more of a Caribbean vibe, It’s the Caribbean I want steel drums.

Not that great

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by cessna1991

cessna1991’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8G 1835
nice layout poor condition.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins